The Bent County HealthCare Center employees has remained one of the main characteristics that sets us apart since becoming a long-term care facility in 1981. We offer a unique, challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as the opportunity for both personal and professional growth. Here are a few of the reasons that people are excited about pursuing career opportunities with the Bent County HealthCare Center:
• Health and Life insurance program
• Retirement 4% employer match after one year of employment
• AFLAC supplemental insurance program with $10 provided for employees each month
• Personal Annual Leave – 8 days per year
• Vacation Leave – ranging from 10 days to 3 weeks per year
• Holiday pay - 6 days per year
• Wellness Program with bonus for meeting personal wellness goals
• Free fitness center membership for all employees
• Performance based merit increases
• Uniform allowance
• Free vaccination programs
• Recognition for Special events such as Nursing Week, Housekeeping week, etc.
• Attendance bonus - $50.00 every 5 pay periods for perfect attendance
Bent County HealthCare Center reserves the right to change employee benefits, without notice, for any reason and at any time, including the complete elimination of benefits.