At Bent County HealthCare Center we believe that each individual deserves the respect, affection and attention we would want for ourselves. Whatever the individual's needs, our compassionate, respectful, dedicated, and well-trained care partner team is dedicated to fulfilling them. All team members are selected to serve indviduals because of their big-hearted approach.
Bent County HealthCare Center is an Eden Alternative® certified long-term care community. Our model of care creates the conditions of a home rather than an institution.
Individuals' quality of life is our priority, so physical, occupational, and speech therapies aim to restore independence and self-esteem. Specialized dietary services with menu choices and snacks are standard. Our home also offers many options for social and recreational activites not often seen in a typical nursing facility.
Out of the genuine caring concern that develops between staff and elders, nothing becomes more important than the overall well-being of the people who are within our care. Bent County HealthCare Center is a safe and secure place to live giving families peace of mind for their loved one.
Our MissionTo provide the highest quality of care to our elders and facilitate opportunities to enhance education, health, and wellness for our community and those we serve.
- Improvement --We will change the culture of long-term care to support a meaningful life for elders
- Diversity --We will be inclusive of the unique diversity our elders, staff and families bring to our organization
- Creativity --We will create an elder-centered, intergenerational community with a home-like environment
- Dignity --We will assure that human growth must never be separated from human life
- Learning --We will promote individual and organizational growth
- Respect --We will respect the values of our elders, families, staff and children
Our VisionTo be known as a Center for Excellence seeking to support the community by providing progressive trend-setting healthcare, a nurturing work environment, and intergenerational diversity.
"I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know how much my family and I appreciate the care our Mother is getting in your facility. All the extra attention makes Mother very happy and we do so appreciate the extra time staff put into making a bright spot in her day."
~Family Member June 2011